Buying a parking card
Parking cards can be found in nearby newsagents, where you can choose to buy an hourly card for an hour or two or buy a business card that is valid for the whole day.
Filling out the parking card
- The user is obliged to visibly cross out the year, month and day in which he uses the parking space, the hour and minute in which parking was started on this parking ticket with an “X” sign.
- The parking user is obliged to display this ticket visibly on the inside of the front windshield of the vehicle.
- This parking ticket is used once.
- Failure to issue or improper use of this ticket is subject to sanctions in accordance with the provisions of the Decision on public parking lots.
- Falsification is punishable by law.