Privileged parking tickets for people with disabilities
- Decision of the Secretariat for Social Activities
- Photo (2.5x3 cm or 3x3.5 cm)
- Vehicle registration
- ID card
REQUIREMENTS FOR ISSUING A PARKING TICKET FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
PUK “Parking” Subotica issues parking tickets for persons with disabilities only based on the Decision of the Secretariat for Social Activities of the City Administration of the City of Subotica.
Parking tickets for people with disabilities are issued for the current year at PUK “Parking” Subotica, Đure Đakovića no. 23., with the necessary documentation:
1) Decision of the Secretariat for Social Activities of the City Administration of the City of Subotica,
2) Photo (2.5×3 cm or 3×3.5 cm),
3) Driving license and
4) Identity card
In terms of Article 5 of the Rulebook on the conditions, manner and procedure of free use of public parking lots on the territory of the City of Subotica by certain categories of disabled persons (“Official Gazette of the City of Subotica” No. 40/2021 – hereinafter: the Rulebook), the right to a parking ticket for persons with disabilities can achieve the following persons with disabilities:
1) disabled persons whose limbs are damaged essential for driving a vehicle with at least 70% physical damage;
2) persons suffering from dystrophy, paraplegia, multiple sclerosis and cerebral palsy with at least 70% physical damage;
3) persons with visual impairment of at least 90%;
4) war and peacetime military invalids, civilian war invalids from I to IV disability groups and
5) persons on dialysis, if their vehicle is used for their personal transportation.
In terms of Article 8 of the Rulebook, the right to free use of marked parking spaces can be exercised by a person from Article 5 of this Rulebook under the condition:
1) to have a residence in the territory of the City;
2) that the owner or user of the vehicle is based on a financial leasing contract;
3) that the vehicle is registered to a person from Article 5 of this rulebook or to a person who lives with him in a joint household and
4) that the vehicle is registered with SU license plates.
users can obtain more detailed information about the conditions for exercising the right to free use of marked parking spaces at the SECRETARIAT FOR SOCIAL ACTIVITIES OF THE CITY ADMINISTRATION OF THE CITY OF SUBOTICA.
The monthly privileged ticket for persons with disabilities covers parking in the zone to which the ticket applies, in any parking space.
In each zone, we have reserved parking spaces for our fellow residents, people with disabilities, which are marked on the map below.